Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Monday, December 10, 2012

It's a Christmas miracle!!!!

Twice in, what, one week...WOW! I even amaze myself sometimes.

Our little Maya turned four yesterday and the festivities continued into today.


Here she is in her new princess dress that we had to unglue from her body because she wore it for so long.  Now our house is covered in a thin layer of glitter.


She requested a flower cake and this is what I came up with.  I definitely need some more practice in the make-a-cake-other-than-a-9x13 category.  It was fun and Maya was more interested in her gifts anyway so she moved right along.  She asked for a Happy Meal for dinner and to go to the Disney Store.  We did just that and I think she had a great time.  Her face lite up when she was able to pick something out that Mommy and Daddy couldn't say no to.  She had a ball!!

We love her so much even when she's having an off day, or we're having an off day.  She pushes me to my limits sometimes but at the end of the day she's one of the best decisions we've ever made.  Happy birthday sweet girl!!!

5 comments:

Anne Hill said...

Awww so sweet looks like she had a blast!

Eli said...

Great job on the cake! I think it looks great. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Has it really been that long since I waited on baited breath to hear you were preggers with Mya? I love those good old days!!

Kathy said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Maya! What a fun celebration for her. And Kade in the pool - he looks so cool.
Such cute kids!
And the two in the San Fran picture are cute too. ;-)
love you guys

Petie Pie said...

Ummm...My birthday is in March and I pretty much want everything Maya got...so.....Can we make that happen? ;)

Michelle said...

Hey friend. So fun to read your posts and look through pics of your cute little ones. Maya is darling and I just want to squeeze your little guy, Kade. So cute! Keep posting.