Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Waking up

It's 2:52am and I'm sitting here with my two-year-old.  He's wide awake and I don't know what to do.  When I put him back in bed he screams...and I mean s.c.r.e.a.m.s.

He's been struggling with this for the last week or so and I'm getting a little bit tired.  He doesn't wake up screaming like he's had a nightmare, but once he's banging at the door, there's no turning back.  

I'm trying something different tonight...I turned on the TV.

(move ahead 11 days)

It's now December 17th. I started this post on December 6th...so much for that.

You'll be glad to know that Kade is sleeping like a champ.  I believe he was having bad dreams from watching the movie The Avengers.  I've learned my lesson. We stick to the cartoons and the happy movies.  He's doing great!!

No comments: