Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Saturday, November 5, 2011

What I did today!!

For lack of a better topic, and the day coming to a close, I'll tell you what I did today.  I woke up and fed Kade and then slept for another hour.  At 10am a girl friend of mine had a Pamper party.  A bunch of us girls just hung out and we gave ourselves facials and mani's and pedi's.  It was a lot of fun to have some girl time.  I feel like I've been stuck inside since the weather has turned cold...bitter cold!

I came home in the early afternoon and Arthur and I decided to go down to Idaho Falls.  We visited Toys R Us and Maya had a great time.  We walked around the mall a little bit and made a quick trip to Target.  On our way home we called in an order for Chinese food.  When we got home we sat down and enjoyed a delicious, well the best we can get around here, meal of yummy food.  Maya loved the Lo Mein.

We are now watching a movie, which happens to be a Saturday thing.  There are several good movies coming out that Arthur and I have been looking forward to watching.  Next week it's Green Lantern and the week after that Pirates four!!  I think I'm most excited to watch the latter.

Later I plan on feeding Kade and hitting the sack.  I gotta catch some serious Z's!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun full day!