Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Sunday, November 3, 2013

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything." - Irish Proverb

It is the end of daylight savings and tonight it got dark at five o'clock.  My brother and I were talking about how we have a love-hate relationship with the darkness during this time of year.  I love it because my kids don't complain about going to bed and I hate it because the natural light is gone so early.  AND we get an extra hour of sleep.  Whoot, whoot!!!

 Today was my sweet nephew's baby blessing and when a baby blessing happens in our family, it means a bunch of families getting together and having a sweet experience and a fun time; lots of laughing.  My brother and sister-in-law threw quite a shindig and I enjoyed every minute of it.  

I made it before midnight.  You're welcome!!!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Wish I was there for the blessing, the fun time and lots of laughing. ;-) I miss those days! Love you!

Good job!