Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Little Mister


This sweet little boy turned two on October 10th.  We had a little celebration complete with blue cupcakes and a soccer ball.

We were lucky enough to have cousins come up and visit that day.  I didn't take any pictures of them here and I'm mad at myself for that.  Next time.


For about two weeks straight he asked me to help him put these on him at one point during the day.



This is usually what he does when I say 'SMILE.'  This is the soccer ball he got from us and he does not let it out of his sight.  He'll even sleep with it some nights.


Showing off his new swag.


We had such a fun night making it all about our sweet gentle giant.  He is such a joy to have in our family.

2 comments:

Becky said...

He's a cutie! Sounds like he got a great gift! Diff you know he would like a soccer ball so much?

Unknown said...

he is such a sweetie bb.