Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Beginnings

We've had this blog for up and running for about two years or so and I just realized that I've posted more times during the month of November than I have the whole time this blog has been around.

I've decided that this will be the beginning of a new goal for me...I'm going to post something twice a month and if I end up with more posts during a month then GREAT!!!

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed when I think about keeping up a blog, but I'm realizing that it's better to put something up rather than not do anything at all.

I've also heard that while writing of past experiences, it helps recall feelings and memories that were maybe forgotten about.  So perhaps my twice-a-month-posts will be some personal history gems.

We shall see.


1 comment:

Becky said...

So true. I'm going to try harder too.