Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature blogger...Arthur!

"The longer you sit on the fence, the more it starts to hurt"

My colleague said that to a potential client the other day and it was hilarious...

I love my wife. She's pretty much my everything. When we first started dating almost 8 1/2 years ago I have become a better person altogether. She has consistently encouraged me to reach for the highest standards in life. She is smart, gorgeous, everything pure but most of all a daughter of God. She is the love of my life.

I love my kids. Did I just say kids??! Each day I am in utter shock in the best way possible that I have 3 beautiful huggables. I pray for them daily. I want them to be healthy, happy and tempered for the life they have begun. My daughter is the miracle of our family and she reminds me of this daily. In a good way; sometimes. My second is one of the most gentle souls I have ever been around. That will be a trait I will always admire about him. My youngest is a quite the mixture of the first two. He is just getting into my favorite stage where he isn't mobile yet and will still cuddle.

I love my parents. They have supported me through every good and not so good choice in my life. Without their hard work and love I would not have had the chance to live the life I have had thus far.

I love my wife's parents. They are wise, worthy and very hard workers. They encourage, forgive and most importantly support and serve those around them.

I love ALL my siblings. They are pure and have a goodness about them that is evident. They are a shining example of love and strength. We love one another unconditionally and that's how it should be.



Heavenly Father has been SO good to me.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow - that was wonderful.
Love you Arthur!