Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas


I love seeing homes like these...tastefully decorated for Christmas.
Someday I'll have a home to decorate, for now the balcony will have to do :-)

It has been really fun getting the kids excited for Christmas this year.  Maya is finally at an age where she understands what is going on.  Kade sees what's happening, with the lights and gifts, but I'm sure he isn't quite sure what is going on.  Well, and Jett of course is still too young to know but he loves the decorations.


Since we've been married, we've spent Christmas all over.  I'm looking forward to spending Christmas morning as a family.  Each year there is a brunch, well two brunches...one is in California and the other  is in Utah.  It'll be fun to experience our Utah families' Christmas brunch.


This time of the year makes me so happy and grateful.  The fall/winter holidays are some of my favorites because of the meaning behind them.


Arthur and I had a chance to be at Disneyland during the Christmas season.  It was really fun to see the 'Happiest Place on Earth' be even more happy with all the Christmas cheer!!

I'm excited that, in the years to come, we can teach our children the true meaning of Christmas.  We'll get to watch them grow in that knowledge and they'll come to understand the importance of remembering their Savior during this time of year.




1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so excited! Nathan doesn't let us decorate for Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. It's a good/fun tradition and it's good that he has the day off to help! So, that's good. It's just hard waiting because I think I would bust it out the day after Halloween.But, we've been listening to Christmas music since before H. and sometimes throughout the year, I listen to it whenever I want.