Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Job(s)

WE FEEL EXTREMELY BLESSED!!

When Arthur was offered the job at Strayer University, we set out and moved to Utah.



Arthur was working there for about two weeks when an opportunity to meet with people at a different company came to him.

He went through the interview process with Qualtrics and was offered a position.


With A LOT of prayer and A LOT of discussion, we decided a job move (already) was right for us.

When Arthur went to let the Strayer people know, they were VERY understanding and Arthur continues a relationship with the VP there; miracle!

Arthur has been at Qualtrics for about two months and he really enjoys it.  Things were finally settling down from the whirlwind of changing jobs so quickly, when Arthur's hiring manager approached him about moving to a sales team.  Not just any sales team, the team over the Asia-Pacific countries.

Once again we were back on our knees praying and spending a lot of time discussing if this would be a good fit for us.  With this promotion, the opportunities would be endless.  His schedule would be completely different, but we decided this would be a great thing for our family and may bring some fun adventures our way.

So here we are, one big move, two jobs later, finally, finally getting the hang of our 'new' life.  I was able to participate in the companies Halloween party and I loved how family oriented the company is.  I like companies that include family in whatever they can.  I was also able to meet many of Arthur's co-workers; they all seem very nice and they think very highly of Arthur.

I've learned over the last few months to, as my daughter's 'friend' Justin Bieber would say (when he was more normal than he is now), never say never.  The Lord knows all and when we put our trust and faith in him, he WILL provide.  

2 comments:

Becky said...

So true. The Lord knows.

Kelly Smith said...

I'm finally catching up on your blog! Lance will be totally jealous when I tell him about your opportunity go to Asia. That's been something he's always wanted to do and I'll admit, I'm not as enthusiastic :) I know you guys will be guided in your decision. p.s. I love your family photos! So fun. Your kids are growing up and getting so big!