Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"Gratitude changes everything."

I honestly don't have the energy to think and write anything more than a few things that I am grateful for.

I'm grateful for a healthy body that allows me to do pretty much anything I want.

I'm grateful for a family that loves me unconditionally.

I'm grateful for technology.

I'm grateful for my husband's job.

There are plenty of other things that I'm grateful for, but I'll continue the list another day...and muster up some energy to write a bit more about the things I'm thankful for.

I hope we can have an attitude of gratitude as we approach the Thanksgiving holiday.  Let's also hope that that attitude will continue on even after Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Well said.

Bita said...

Amy! I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours :). Your family is so cute! I still picture you with just little baby Maya. I hope everything is going well for you guys! Good luck with the Arthur's new job hours. It's definitely an adjustment for everyone, but you will figure it out. :)