Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Friday, November 1, 2013

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." - Will Rogers

I've heard you can make a goal when it's not the new year...crazy right?!

That's utter shock on my face.

Well, here I am, at the encouragement of a loved one (one of my favorite loved ones), blogging for the month of November.  I haven't blogged since my third baby was born...he's now almost eight months old; it's been a looooooooong time.  I think I'm hoping that doing this will help me remember the importance of documenting my life and will reignite the desire to put my thoughts and feelings down on 'paper.'
I've been looking for reasons to put down the TV remote and be proactive in my life and I feel this will be great!!

So here it goes...wish me luck and feel free to leave comments with ideas of what to write about. I've got a pretty substantial list but it's 30 days people!! A little help will not be refused.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm so excited!

Becky said...

Mee too! Excited!

Meg said...

Yay! I'll be reading so keep them coming :)