Pictures Courtesy

family pictures courtesy of Andrea Busath

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Being outside


We love spending time outside around here.  Lately the weather has been ok so we are trying to take advantage of that as much as possible.


Since Jett is big enough to be on the baby swing, Kade is having to get the hang of the big kid swings.   He's doing a great job and loves it!!! 


Jett loves himself a good swing too.  

In our complex we have all kinds of fun things to do.  There is a fairly large playground with several slides and monkey bars to boot.  Around the corner from our apartment building is the set of swings; one baby swing and three big swings.  There's also a half court for basketball, Kade's favorite thing to watch, and a sand volleyball court, which I hate because of all the sand that ends up getting brought into the house.  During the summer there's a pool and spa too.

The other day the kids just stood at the fence where the pool is and asked me a hundred times when they could go in the pool again...next Spring guys, next Spring.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nice! Outside play is the best!

I just got caught up...sorry I have been MIA. So. Tired. and Lazy. But, I've left comments on posts below. I love feeling that I'm a part of your life.